This poem is for you Sam.... my best friend....
I wear them night i wear them day...
You cant separate them from me in any way
I like them red, i like them blue... but green is the colour thats the best hue.
Lets get cranky, lets get smart..
The arrow is not always suppose to hit the dart...
Let it fly.. fly away from where it was supposed to be...
That way i like it cause it is flying like me.
The Beatles come and buzz right on my nose...
While i was expecting a handsome guy to come with a rose...
But true love will come at its own sweet paceI ll wait for that..
my life's not a race.If it would be i d still run with payjamas green..
I dont need to tell everyone always what i mean.
Lets get nerdy, lets get geeked...
Its not always I who is supposed to be freaked.
I ll wear them nite, i ll waer them day...
If u want to stop me you ll have to go the other way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment